Access function question

Belatucadrus 10:40 12 Jun 05

I want to add a "Filter by selection" button to an Access form, but the only option available in the Wizard is "Filter by form".
What changes to I need to make to the code to get the button to work as desired ?

Belatucadrus 20:32 12 Jun 05

Lets bump this back up in the hope some VB expert logs on.

Access genu 22:56 12 Jun 05

filter by the form, but turn the filter optiond off for all controls that you dont want to filter by

GRFT 12:34 13 Jun 05

mark

Belatucadrus 15:26 13 Jun 05

Unfortunately it doesn't appear to be working as desired, and time is against me, so I've just put some notes in the instructions on how to use the taskbar buttons.

Belatucadrus 14:02 26 Jun 05

It may interest some of you to know that I found out how to do this by accident.
When using the wizard to add a form button, you get to the part where you select how you want it to appear on the form, you can add text, or select from a range of image options that don't affect the function of the button in any way.

Except for filter buttons, where the filter icon you select allocates the function as well.
This may seem obvious, but I can't find any reference to it anywhere useful and people who know a hell of a lot more about Access than me didn't know either. Nice one Bill.
Now all I need to do is allocate the function to a toggle button, down for filtered, up for not, I need to do some more reading I think.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…