access denied

Jaynedoe 16:46 14 Jun 10

Hi Lads me again.
Built my new puter. Put the hardrive back in. Reinstalled win xp serv pack 3 so the drive would run.
But i cannot access the my documents folder. I get the message Acces Denied.
I can open all other folders except the my documents one. Now I am presuming it is because I only ever had one account on the computer as administarator and now I have xp back on there are 2 and it wont let me access the old admin my docs folder for whatever reason. I have tried the security tab thing that I got off here but it does not work. Any idease please?
Jane.
Win xp pro serv pck 3.

VoG II 17:00 14 Jun 10

Try this click here

Jaynedoe 17:54 14 Jun 10

Hi VOG.
Remember you from this forum from ages ago. I tried that before I posted but the IT dept has sorted it now. They took my drive and put it in a usb caddy thingy and plugged that into one of their puters. Then I could see all my files and they put them on a disc for me. I'm copying them back now. Many thanks VOG.
Jane. xx

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…