access to BTinternet.com; is this true?

p;3 22:59 08 Nov 05
  Gandalph 01:07 09 Nov 05

I've been with btinternet.com for four and a half years and have never heard of that one.

p;3 01:15 09 Nov 05

neither have I; however, if it were true it might perhaps explain some of my mailing problems, as described on my other thread; interesting, some of the things one reads on here:))

Starfox 01:16 09 Nov 05

"I've been with btinternet.com for four and a half years and have never heard of that one."

Same here,news to me!

p;3 12:06 09 Nov 05

I wish I could find the thread i read this on, as it is really wrong advise; still searching for it:(( anyone seen it anywhere? probably on a thread discussing OE or BT BB ; should have bookmarked it really..

jan-boy 23:12 09 Nov 05

The thread you are thinking about was yesterday started by NEW USER 3605 and titled BT BROADBAND NOT CONNECTING.

I thought at the time that the reply given was a bit iffy!
I've certainly not had to do what is suggested with BT all the years i've been with them.

p;3 23:27 09 Nov 05

thanks for that:I have found the thread and posted to it; the problem is that BTinternet is also BTYahoo, and Yahoo is different TO btyahoo,but probably confused with it;

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…