Access 2000 & missing files

swapper 07:35 25 Mar 08

While learning a bit about Access 2000, I created a few files for testing myself, saving them in a folder in My Documents,

I later deleted the folder.

However, when I open Access, a window appears giving me the option to open the files which I have already deleted, and I just cannot find how to delete the contents of this small window, I have done a search of my system for these files but there does not appear to be anything there.

Any advice on this please?

tia

Simsy 09:26 25 Mar 08

I've just done a check, using winXP home, and the storage location is;

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\9.0\Access\Settings

And the recently used files are prefixed with MRU.

You can delete the relevant entry if you wish. However, I note that deleting the MRU1 entry means that Access then didplays none in the box you refer to, until another MRU1 is created, by you opening a file.

Frankly, I wouldn't bother... just let it work it's way out of the list as you open more databases!

Regards,

Simsy

swapper 18:50 25 Mar 08

Simsy, Thanks very much for that info, I checked myself and found what I was hoping for.
I used Eusing Registry Cleaner and the invalid links were removed, so once again, thanks a lot.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…