Accepting Cookies

babybell 19:34 03 May 05

I have installed McAfee Security Centre 2005, Spyware Guard & Spyware Blaster and now a website i used to log into is now saying my pc is not accepting cookies, fair enough. However, i disabled all of the above programs and it still will not allow me. In a desperate attempt to solve the problem i have even reset my IE settings, but still no luck. Anyone know how to solve this problem?

Zurdo 19:43 03 May 05

The site wouldn't be Hotmail by any chance? I have been having troubles on one machine trying to log into Hotmail. If I delete the temp internet files it's OK for a while. My wife can log in using her details no problem!! then I try and it says cookies are not enabled. I've tried altering security settings etc but no difference. The comp is running XPSP1 and is up to date with all MS critical updates. It's also running Spybot, Adaware and Avast.The other comp I use is fine. I will see if you get any replies that can solve you (and my) problem. Sorry if I have sorta hijacked your thread :-(

johnnyrocker 19:54 03 May 05

hotmail site has been very flakey all weekend taking ages to process anything etc

johnny

babybell 20:11 03 May 05

The website is tickle.com

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…