accelorator button on IE8

sunnystaines 18:32 20 Mar 09

anyone know where it is please, trying to give it a try but cannot find it in the customise toolbar icons or drop down menu

my ie8 version is 8.0.6001.18702

ACOLYTE 19:16 20 Mar 09

Not sure about a button i have not used it but if you right click on a web page you get a box with all accelorators as a choice this lets you find more or manage what you have,personally i dont understand what it is used for so i left it alone lol.

Cockney Rebel 19:25 20 Mar 09

sunnystaines
Just to confirm the above post.Right click on a web page,then about half way down the box that appears there is access to accelerators which if I understand correctly is another name for shortcut keys.Hope this helps.

sunnystaines 19:26 20 Mar 09

right click is a normal right click no box of options. I was just wanting to play with the new options but failing to find some of them.

sunnystaines 19:28 20 Mar 09

still lost

ACOLYTE 19:28 20 Mar 09

You have to select the optionin the box after right clicking,select manage and you can mess with
the options there).

sunnystaines 19:33 20 Mar 09

ACOLYTE

done a right click no option of "manage" in the drop down list. any other tips please

Zak 19:35 20 Mar 09

Just highlight text selection on web page and accelerator button will appear. Then just click on it and a context menu will appear.

sunnystaines 19:36 20 Mar 09

found it on the "page" drop down thanks all for helping

sunnystaines 19:36 20 Mar 09

That worked thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac