Accelerator.Missing .DLL file

pcbobby 15:05 05 Jul 05

I have just downloaded Tiscali Accelerator. When I rebooted, I am confronted by a message. Error Starting Program.'A required .DLL file IPHLPAPI.DLL was not found.'

When I tried to uninstall, the message was that it could not uninstall due to missing file!!!!!

Please advise what steps I must take to resolve this problem to delete or repair - if possible.

Many thanks.
PC bobby.

pcbobby 15:29 05 Jul 05

From PC bobby, my apologies for those who may have tried to reply - I forgot to adjust my email settings, they are now open to receive.
Aplogies.
PCB

VoG II 17:15 05 Jul 05
  pcbobby 19:16 05 Jul 05

Thank you VoG tm.
I have downloaded the info.
I shall now log off and try to fix it.

Kind regards,
PC Bobby

pcbobby 20:26 05 Jul 05

Hi VoG,

I have managed to unzip the file, but I do not know how to move forward to complete the task

Regards,
PC Bobby

VoG II 20:29 05 Jul 05

If you are running Windows XP place the file in

C:\windows\system32

Or if Windows 98

C:\windows\system

pcbobby 20:59 05 Jul 05

Hello VoG (tm)

Thank for coming back. I did type that info into the box - but I could not find a box or tab to click on to move forward.
Just incase I have missed something, I shall have another go.
Shall let you know how it goes.
Regards

pcbobby 21:19 05 Jul 05

Hi VoG (tm)

I had a reaction this time, unfortunately, I have now got a new message as follows.

The IPHLPAPI.DLL file is linked to missing export NTDLL :Rtllp6A ADDRESS to String A.

As you may well guess, I am well out of my depth at this level.

As i indicated at the begining, I tried to uninstall it - but it would not let me. Is there a way that I can over ride and uninstall?

Regards.

pcbobby 21:20 05 Jul 05

Hi VoG (tm)

I had a reaction this time, unfortunately, I have now got a new message as follows.

The IPHLPAPI.DLL file is linked to missing export NTDLL :Rtllp6A ADDRESS to String A.

As you may well guess, I am well out of my depth at this level.

As i indicated at the begining, I tried to uninstall it - but it would not let me. Is there a way that I can over ride and uninstall?

Regards.

pcbobby 21:22 05 Jul 05

Sorry, I forgot to say. the OS is W98 SE and IE V6

VoG II 21:26 05 Jul 05

You could try click here then try installing again.

However, the best thing might be to contact Tiscali.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…