Abuse

mickyricky 14:49 08 Mar 03

How do I change my IP address on Blueyonder Broadband? - I'm getting continually attacked by one Ip address in Italy whose ISP refuses to acknowledge or reply to reports (most
of them do respond). Or, better still, is there some way I can hit back at this nice
person?

-pops- 14:55 08 Mar 03

Have you asked Blueyonder?

Brian

AndyJ 15:06 08 Mar 03

Are you running a firewall. If so you should be able to trace the route back to who exactly it is that the IP address belongs to. I had a similar problem once and it turned out to be a bank. After contacting Zonelabs I was informed that this occasionally happened with banking systems and it would probably disappear (which it did). Can't remember any more than that.

However, they were very helpful and would have sorted it out if it was suspect. Personally, I also use this prog which is excellent click here

GANDALF <|:-)> 15:41 08 Mar 03

You are NOT being attacked. All that is happening is that your computer is being 'handshaked' by other computers, servers or routers. They do this because computers have a total lack of morals and are always pimping themselves to other hardware on the net. The 'alert' is merely another main server checking to see if you are online (so that any downloads etc go to your address) or requesting a connection (which it cannot have unles you allow it. Turn off the alerts and surf like there is no tomorrow.

G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…