Absolutely amazing, in less than 24 hours of me...

Mr Jarndyce 06:58 10 May 06

Absolutely amazing, in less than 24 hours of me fixing up a rather smart looking brass plaque outside my home a seagull has managed to score a direct hit achieving an almost impossible shot and pooed on my brass plaque.I have wiped the streak of bird poo off with a damp cloth yet it seems to have turned the brass black beneath where the poo was. I would appreciate any help in knowing if this black mark can be removed from the brass plaque as now the whole thing looks rather scruffy to look at.
Thanks for your time.

ICF 07:00 10 May 06
  Diodorus Siculus 07:06 10 May 06
  €dstowe 08:37 10 May 06

I hope this is a computerised brass plaque - after all this is reputed to be a Helproom devoted to computer problems.

Totally-braindead 08:47 10 May 06

I've seen some non computer related questions posted in the Helproom before but must admit this is a first.

johnnyrocker 09:02 10 May 06

if non pc posters dont get responses they go away?

Urbanwarrior 09:14 10 May 06

yes, lets hope so, it must be non-computer related as its a brass plaque, and computerized gadgets aren't usually made of brass, are they? please correct me if im wrong, got in from work at 6.30am, too tired to go on.....

Totally-braindead 09:16 10 May 06

The little metal bits to seperate the motherboard from the PC case appear to be made of brass.

Newuser38 09:19 10 May 06

Graham ® 09:52 10 May 06
  Hertz Van Rentyl 10:00 10 May 06

Sit on your roof with a couple of these
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface PC release date, price and specs: All-in-one Surface PC to directly rival iMac

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…