About shopping carts using paypal

erkmatrix 11:02 29 Jun 05

Does anyone know how I can get round this problem, I want to set up a paypal shopping cart to have customers choose art prints, currently I found out that with Paypals does have the option of adding extra drop down menus for people to make choices but you can't have a price change in the option of the drop down menu choice.

Find this a bit mad as most things would change in price if it was a different size. Anyone know a way round this instead of making seperate buttons as I want to offer three differnt sizes of prints and have the print done in 5 different formats, all the choices would alter the price.

Philip

PurplePenny 19:34 29 Jun 05

I don't know how you can do it using PayPal's own buttons. You may find that you have to invest in some e-commerce software.

There are lots of shopping carts around that will bolt on to an existing site, varying in price from cheap (possibly even free) to very expensive. Do a search for "e-commerce" on Hotscripts:

click here

PurplePenny 19:38 29 Jun 05

"lots of shopping carts around that will bolt on to an existing site"

Hmm .. that isn't what I meant to say.... let me try that again

There are lots of shopping carts around, some of which are complete with catalogue and others that will bolt on to an existing site....

erkmatrix 23:16 29 Jun 05

I've actually decided now to use the paypal email payments like on ebay and invoice customers, will save also on making up all the paypal buttons.

Thanks for the help anyway.
Phil

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…