Abdroid Ice Cream Sand wixh user guide - improve down load buffering

SparkyJack 08:10 28 Jun 12

Several question in one post

Android 4- Ice Cream Sandwich

Benn searching for a simple user guide for the above but all links so far seem to be be linked to a specific device, so does this mean it is different for each device - rather than an operating system for all devices?

My main reason for a search is to try to improve Buffering in down loads.

I appreciate - I think that bufferiung is as much to do with the connectivity between device and router and router and server rather than seeking to twitch the device/operating system.

For example the device is a ZT Tablet - 1gig Ram 8 gig internal and 32 gig on the card[external]storage I thought can I try to improve virtual memory on the device- would that improve the buffering on live Video downloads [U Tube for example]

Device ZT Tablet -2gig RAM 40 Gig total storage[8 interna; 32 on card]

BT Infinity 40Mb [35 typical] Andriod 4[Ice Cream Sandwich]

All thoughts appreciated

SparkyJack 08:15 28 Jun 12

Lots of typos on the above - should have had breakfast before setting to on this quest

Device ZT Tablet 1gig Ram 40 Gig total storage[8 internal 32 on card]

Woolwell 10:14 28 Jun 12

Manufacturers tend to customise some parts of the OS. But I doubt that you can do much to improve the buffering.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Driverless cars in the UK - The story so far: How Google and the UK Government are testing self-drin…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

You can now publish data visualisations to the web from Power BI

Complete guide to Apple's campus 2, everything we know about the new spaceship HQ, plus: new drone…