ABC Snapgrafx

scs2ltd 17:59 24 Feb 03

Going back quite some time I had a cover disk with a free graphics utility for compiling flow charts and organisation charts called ABC Snapgrafx.
Have lost the disk and am now in desperate need of a copy.
Can anyone help?

Pesala 18:35 24 Feb 03

I remember it well. Great free program, but I don't think it runs properly on Win 9x.

I think it came on PC Plus Superdisk in the days when 1.44 Mbytes was plenty. I gave my copy away with my Windows 3.1 computer.

However, I do have a copy of Micrografx Graphics Suite, which includes a copy of ABC Flowcharter, and Snapgrafx 2.0 - the following comes from a readme.txt file on the installation CD

Installing SnapGraphics 2.0
---------------------------

ABC SnapGraphics 2.0 is included in the SNAP20 folder of the ABC Graphics Suite Application CD. To install ABC SnapGraphics 2.0, select Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel and follow the instructions. You can also run SETUP.EXE from the SNAP20 folder of the Application CD.

ABC SnapGraphics 2.0 is a Windows 3.1 application. Therefore, it can't use Windows 95 features such as long filenames. Some information in Help may apply to Windows 3.1, rather than Windows 95.

Pesala 19:00 24 Feb 03

I just installed the Suite, but cannot see SnapGraphics anywhere. Maybe removed to save space. The disk was from PCW Magazine.

jazzypop 19:04 24 Feb 03

SmartDraw is a fabulous tool for those sort of uses - a free 30-day trial is available at click here

DOn't forget that Word has (limited) organisation and flow-charting abilities.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…