Aaaargh VCD's!!!

Dazwm 21:09 25 Dec 03

I just cannot master the art of burning VCD's see
click here I have downloaded as suggested by Bapou and changed them all to mpegs but after burning them they will not play on my DVD player. It is reasonably new and it says Video CD on it but they won't play. Please help someone.

Rennaissance 21:50 25 Dec 03

right, what i sually do, is convert whatever video file i want to burn to MPEG1 with tmpeg or other software. Then i use nero burning rom 5.5 and select create vcd and drag the mpeg file into the window, select burn and off it goes. Burn completed successfully, watch it on my dvd player and all is good.

hugh-265156 00:15 26 Dec 03

didnt read your other thread but look up and check if your dvd player can play vcd`s click here

then follow the instructions in the guides click here

hugh-265156 01:09 26 Dec 03

using smartripper/besweet and tmpgenc together should back up a dvd.

ilegal to do if purcased dvd though.

Qmar 03:08 26 Dec 03

Nero had the best results for myself- you need to be careful with the settings..the learning curve is appalling.
otherwise go to this which is more friendly not quite as clear results...click here
click here•ulead•com/vs/trial•htm

willhay 08:30 26 Dec 03

try this all automated and the quality is as good as the original, you will need tmpeg to go with it
click here

willhay 08:30 26 Dec 03

sorry meant tmpgenc

just because you new dvd player says that it plays vcd or video cd does it play cd-r's cos that what youre putting into the machine.

yes i know most of you are going to say that once a vcd is burnt to a cdr that it becomes a vcd , but you try telling that to a dvd player.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…