A4 MOP 35 mouse driver

Alf58 00:25 15 Sep 05

Anyone know how I can the latest driver for the A4 Tech Mini Optical mouse (MOP35). I have been to the A4 website and a driver for it is not listed.

I need the driver because I recently installed SP2 on my wife's laptop and now her MOP 35 mouse will not work. On their website they acknowledge there is a problem with their mice and WIN XP Service Pack 2 and they recommend dowloading the latest driver. As I say, only problem is they dont list a driver for our particular model. I have emailed their tech support but days have elapsed with no reply. Any ideas?

DieSse 00:39 15 Sep 05

The driver is listed here - look carefully ay the list click here

Alf58 17:30 15 Sep 05

Sorry cant see any sign of mop 35. This is a wired infra red mouse designed to be small

SANTOS7 17:46 15 Sep 05

click here
WOP-35 or MOP35PU listed here, hope this helps,good luck....

DieSse 18:19 15 Sep 05

Look on the third line down of mouse types - it says MOP - then goes on to list the many MOP numbers.

They all apparently use the same driver.

DieSse 18:20 15 Sep 05

I just checked again - it's definately listed.

Alf58 23:04 15 Sep 05

Thanks everyone. I dowloaded, installed and all is well. Without you pointing me in the right direction I never would have found it. Thanks again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…