Is a2 (a squared) trojan scanner worth the money?

CurlyWhirly 23:46 02 Jul 04

I have recently had quite a few trojans on my PC so I was wondering if the a2 (a squared) trojan scanner is worth the $29 fee?
It has an impressive database of nearly 20,000 entries but has anyone actually used the program and is it any better than freeware versions like Spybot for example?

VoG II 23:47 02 Jul 04

Get the free version click here

Gaz 25 23:53 02 Jul 04

Looks ok...

But not tried it.

CurlyWhirly 00:01 03 Jul 04

VoG - The version that you have sent me is only free for a limited time and it doesn't actually allow you to delete the trojans only detect them.
I know as I have had the free version but the time limit has run out and the only option available to me is the PAID version so I want to make sure that it is worth the money before I part with my cash!

tasslehoff burrfoot 00:21 03 Jul 04

click here

I downloaded from it, no time limit, deleted the only nasty it has found so far.

It is free, forever.

HTH

Tas

PS VoGs link gets you here as well, if you look under the 30 day trial download there is the free version with a series of download links.

CurlyWhirly 00:38 03 Jul 04

VoG & Tasslehoff Burrfoot

Apologies to you both I must have been using another version as the version I used before would only detect and not remove entries!
Cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…