A2 HiJackFree - New Free Tool

bertiecharlie 14:09 04 Feb 05

click here It runs from its own file (no install) and seems very stable.

gudgulf 15:48 04 Feb 05

Thanks for that berticharlie I am downloading it now.

VoG II 15:54 04 Feb 05

Thanks - will have a play.

ventanas 16:05 04 Feb 05

Thanks, am also playing.

rawprawn 16:11 04 Feb 05

Thank you just downloading.

esbe 16:39 04 Feb 05

Thanks for that.

Teaboy 17:12 04 Feb 05

WHOO! Still in development?

canard 17:27 04 Feb 05

Looks brilliant but refuses to even start because NTDLL.DLL linked to missing export PSAPI. DLL.
Both are sitting in Windows-system and neither have been modified since installation. Any ideas?

Diemmess 17:34 04 Feb 05

Very interesting and thank you. Have finished playing this time with an almost clean sheet. The only implied problem at present is a possibility of downloads from an insecure site.... I assume Zone Labs will throw this one up for decision at the time?

NickyK 17:58 04 Feb 05

Thanks for this information, bertiecharlie. I am a great fan of A Squared and appreciate your update.

bertiecharlie 21:09 04 Feb 05

canard.

Sorry you are having problems with it. The beta version of this programme was called System Editor. I found this thread on their Forum which advises that it won't work on 98 an ME click here

After googling about the error message you got I found that it can appear when you try to run a programme written for XP on an earlier version of windows. Six to four you are running XP in which case I am stumped.

At least you can just drag the file off to the recycle bin as there is no installer with it.

Sorry that this has caused you problems.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…