!9" + TFT Monitors

MattW 23:44 13 Dec 04

Can anone reccommend a good general/gaming TFT monitor as I wpuld like to regarin my desk. I trying to spend under £500's. Thanks as always.

Matt

Djohn 23:46 13 Dec 04

Have a read of this. "How to pick a good LCD" Review of 7 19" TFT's. click here

MattW 23:48 13 Dec 04

Thanks, will do.

Totally-braindead 23:53 13 Dec 04

Have a look at this months PC Advisor( Jan 2005) they have 2 good TFTs listed 19".

MattW 23:55 13 Dec 04

Doing a bit of overtime. Eh? I get it tomorrow.

Ritchbee 23:58 13 Dec 04

Ilayma are bringing out a new 19" sceen in the new year if you can wait - response time 8-12

See Email,

Dear Brian,

Apologises for the delay in getting back to you with regards to your enquiry, I was waiting for some information to come through which I now have. We are hoping to get a new 19” LCD into our range sometime in January 2005, the part number will be PLH481S and will be available in silver, black or ivory. The basic spec of this new panel will be similar to our current PLE481S i.e., speakers, DVI, Pivot and will also include a height adjustable stand with either an 8 or 12 m/sec response time.

I am afraid that this is all the information we have on our road map at the moment, but if you do have any further queries then I will do my best to find the answer for you.

Many thanks
Lisa Hammond

Account Manager-Internal Sales

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…