8.0 AVG free

denzo01 17:07 18 May 08

Why do i keep getting difficulties with my update manager, yesterday everything seemed to be working ok the system updated as timed and so did the scan, but today when i started up my pc i noticed that the AVG icon had a componant error.

A msg saying on manager update ( connection server had failed, the update was also cancelled is there something that im not doing right here.

Anyone

PA28 18:50 18 May 08

You could try a manual update and see if that gets things on the level. There has been a fair amount of discussion of this and difficulties in installation of V8 on another thread - here click here

denzo01 19:19 18 May 08

Hi PA 28

Yes i think there as been alot of this happening recently, just when i thought it was working ok then i GET connection server failed ????

The AVG 7.5 never gave me any problems with the manager updates it always ran VERY smoothly so i'm getting abit confussed with this happeing.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's most powerful…

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple