6x4 photo printing

Hucky 16:10 14 Nov 09

hi guys i have a hp deskjet 1560 printer and am trying to print a photo on 6x4 photo paper however it prints only 75% of the photo even tho i have est the paper size grrr hheeelllppp!

Sea Urchin 16:21 14 Nov 09

Do you mean it only prints ¾ of the picture, or that the whole picture only takes up ¾ of the paper?

Hucky 16:24 14 Nov 09

it prints all but half an inch at the end of the photo

rawprawn 16:32 14 Nov 09

Mine does exactly the same, I just cut it off but if there is an answer I will be pleased to know.

Sea Urchin 16:40 14 Nov 09

Do you have settings on your printer preferences for Borderless 4x6 and Borderless 4x6 tab? If using the tab setting then you will get what you describe.

Woolwell 16:49 14 Nov 09

If your photo isn't 6 x 4 in its original status you will have difficulty getting it to fit. You can edit the photo crop or set image size to 6 x4.
An alternative is to get the printer software to stretch to fit the frame. You may find that some of the edges are missing.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…