64 Bit Scanner conflict:

sydhall 11:53 02 Apr 10

64 Bit Scanner conflict:

Hi I have recently purchased a Epson SX 405 multi-Printer: Working on XP home Edition with a 32 bit Mainboaed (No Problem)
Have fitted a ABIT 64 bit board the (printer and photo copier side are fine) The scanner to the computer will not work ? I have tried my old 3200 multi printer scanner no prob.
Have even downloaded the latest 64 bit driver still no joy. Loade the printer driver and Scanner on to my Laptop? (A ok)
Any Ideas

bremner 14:08 02 Apr 10

You do not say you have installed a 64 bit operating system - if not then installing 64 bit drivers is wrong.

john bunyan 14:20 02 Apr 10

Also, what programme are you using for scanning? Photoshop CS4 , if launched in 64 bit will only scan in WIA mode, not Twain. On W7 64 bit I use the 32 bit PS for scanning (on Canon MP and Scanner).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…