5 point 9" multi-touch screen replacement?

allsortsmg 18:29 09 Jul 14

Hi, I have a Noza tec tablet 9" with a broken screen. Seems its a non standard touch screen (5 point) ........where can I get a replacement please? I've tried an ebay replacement, but those generic replacements are different -they have 16 points up the side and 28 across the bottom, whereas mine has 12 up the side and 23 along the bottom - result being after installing it's not calibrated to the led display hence touching appears in wrong place on display.

Any advice appreciated?

Thanks, Mick

Woolwell 19:42 09 Jul 14

For the price of them on ebay it may be easier and cheaper to buy a replacement tablet.

SparkyJack 09:53 10 Jul 14

As/with woolwell

More and more 'No user serviceable'parts inside ' rules today

Even more costly items going that way simply because the technology changes so rapidly stocking spares for repair is a no no

So bin it(or keep it to 'play with) and get the next one.

If cheap is what you go for, take a look at 'Morgan computers' website. Last weeks 'tech' at silly prices.

I've used them for many years for a sorts of electronic gizmo's

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…