4 movies on 1 dvd with chapters ??

stephen0205 16:23 19 May 07

Hi i was using nero to put my movies onto dual layer 8.5gb dvds, but the menu is off the screen and you cant create chapters on the movie, well u can but it goes into a submenu and i want it to play and then if i hit skip it goes to the next scene, nero is crap and i need sugestions on software on how to do this. Thaks

jimv7 16:28 19 May 07

I have never had any problems with nero vision express burning dvd's or creating chapters.

stephen0205 16:33 19 May 07

well the sound sync was off and everything, really not impressed since it took like 6 hours, is there any other software that will do this

Diversion 18:00 19 May 07

Are you sure that Nero is to blame? I have trance-coded movies that have taken 8 hours or more and never had this problem.

But I did try trans-coding a movie that the sound was initially out of sync in the AVI format; I tried trans-coding that one and it was still the same after trans-coding. I used a program called Video Fixer v3.23 and that put the sound back in sync but only on the AVI, not the trans-coded movie. I then trans-coded the AVI that had been fixed and it came out alright when trans-coded.

stephen0205 select the yellow envelope and I can send you what I use.

David4637 15:02 20 May 07

What do you use, would be interested because I had a similar lip sync prob with Pinnacle Studio V943? Thanks David

stephen0205 19:26 22 May 07

I just need to know which software will let me put my movies on 1 dvd and still have scenes with no submenus

jimv7 19:32 22 May 07

Sounds as if you have not got the right codecs installed for use with nero.

download and install the klite codec pack from click here

and try nero vision express again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Animator Emanuele Kabu’s psychedelic video is a stunning tribute to Lisbon city

Best Mac antivirus 2017