4 INK Cartridges

SIXTYONE 15:00 07 Mar 05

Do the 4 ink cartridges (black and 3 colours) like in some printers work out cheaper than just the 2 cartridges.

Completealias 15:09 07 Mar 05

I find personally yes have an epson C64 and buy compatible inks from choice stationary. 4 a pack of each works out less than the cost of one in town and the advantage is if only one colour goes I don't have to replace the rest

Happy Soul 15:19 07 Mar 05

6 carts are better still. I always found with the Magenta Yellow Cyan, all in one, the magenta would run out when the others were still a quarter to half full.

Choice Stationers are very good but I believe click here have the edge.

Completealias 15:29 07 Mar 05

Choice Stationary click here offer free postage thou and do bundle packs so I find 4 my printer they have the edge

pj123 16:14 07 Mar 05

I agree with Completealias. Choice Stationery is all inclusive (vat and postage). They also do specials occasionally. Buy a pack and get 1 extra black or 1 extra colour free.

Been using them for quite a while now and never let me down yet.

Gary Wood 18:26 07 Mar 05

I do a lot of printing and always use Print Rite compatible inks. These work out cheaper in combined cartridges (i.e. one for colour, one for black) rather than separates for C, M, Y, K (and LC, LM) - at about £4 per cartridge they're not much more than a single compatible colour and so it doesn't matter if you end up throwing some of one colour away.

I'd particularly recommend Print Rite cartridges (see click here) - they're the best compatibles I've tried and work brilliantly in Epson inkjets. In fact, the colours are much better for printing digital photos - the results are less flat.

Buchan 35 22:20 07 Mar 05

I agree with pj123

stalion 22:24 07 Mar 05

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…