3rd party drivers on RIS image

noddy2121 13:45 21 Nov 05

I use a RIS server to deploy Windows 2000 on the client stations in the network. I have followed the MS guidelines on how to add 3rd part VGA drivers to the RIS image but cannot get it to work. I am creating a $oem$ folder at the same level as the i386 folder of the image and then the following folder structure\$\Drivers\Video.
I then amend the sif file to contain all the entries that MS instruct. The content of the $OEM$ folder is copied to the client stations during an installation but the VGA drivers are not installed. It is as though the client station is not looking in the correct folder i.e. \drivers\video for the drivers. Any comment/help would be appreciated.

Klof Ron 16:08 21 Nov 05

You sound as if you know what you are doing, this site click here will allow you to check if you have overlooked something. look under the "Intermediate" section for adding drivers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…