3GP problem

Tshirt 14:36 08 Sep 07

Hi, I was hoping someone out there could help me.

My main aim is to get some videos recorded on mobile onto a laptop but there are a few problems - the videos only work on my pc using Realplayer but the lap top doesn't have this programme or the internet.

I've tried downloading Realplayer to the laptop by copying it from my pc hoping it'll simply download from a disc but i've not had any success. Most of the files are made up of folders.

I've been told to try Real Alternative (click here) which someone else downloaded for me on disc but when I installed that, the videos still wouldn't work.

If anyone knows of a programme that you can download and save onto disc but can play 3gp videos I would be truely grateful. I've been searching the net but not had success.

Thanks

ambra4 14:41 08 Sep 07

Go this site and download 3GP player

click here

Tshirt 14:59 08 Sep 07

I clicked on your link but keep going round in circles finding it

bremner 15:04 08 Sep 07

Try vlc click here works fine with 3gp

ambra4 15:04 08 Sep 07

You should have go direct to the download site

Ok go to home page and find 3GP Player 2006 1.9

click here

Tshirt 15:20 08 Sep 07

I'll give them both a go

Thanks

Tshirt 17:40 09 Sep 07

Hi

I've downloaded and managed to install VLC sucessfully and the videos are working through that programme but now there's another problem - I can't hear anything as in there's no sound:(

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…