3dfx Voodoo TV FM PCI

Ollyolly 13:42 15 Jan 05

I'm trying to install the above TV card into my WinXP SP2 PC.
The driver disc that came with the card only has drivers for Win 95 to Win Me. I've tried these but no luck.
Does anyone know where I might find a Win XP Pro driver?

Carpigiani 13:47 15 Jan 05

Try here click here

Stuartli 14:12 15 Jan 05

Or here:

click here

click here

Have you also tried deleting your present files, reinstalling the card and then rebooting? XP may well have the driver in its database.

Ollyolly 21:42 23 Jan 05

Thanks for your advice, just thought I would give you an update.
I tried voodoofiles.com then driverguide.com then driverfiles.com. Lots of voodoo graphics cards drivers but not too many TV cards. Found links to pages that didn't exist or files that didn't work.
Looking at device manager I initially had two black exclamation marks on a yellow circle. The first was against 'other devices' which has now
dissapeared. The remaining one is against 'Multimedia Video Controller'
which I am guessing is the subject I'm looking for a driver for.

Carpigiani 22:33 23 Jan 05

click here Item no 141 shows a driver download for 'Voodoo 3 3500 TV' for windows 2000, might be worth a try.

Irishman 21:08 21 Feb 05
  jolorna 21:30 21 Feb 05
  Ollyolly 21:41 21 Feb 05

I've not had any luck with the card.
I've now taken it out and returned it to the supplier, I'm waiting for a refund.
It's taken me a while to get the PC back together, I had no sound for a while.
Thanks again,
Ollyolly

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…