3dfx voodoo 2 help

I. T. Mastermind 13:26 05 Nov 05

Recently a friend of mine gave me an old voodoo 2 graphics card called, Orchid Righteous 3d II, how ever he had never been able to get it to work and i'm having the same problem, when i put it into a computer there is no display and the system makes three bleeping noises and continues to boot up but there is no diplay. Does anyone have any idea what the problem is and how I could get it to work, it has the old fashion sli connector on it and also what appears to look like a floppy drive connector on it.

jimv7 14:05 05 Nov 05

The card might be faulty, and the "floppy connector" is not, its to connect 2 of these cards together via cable.

Also if your using this card, I take it that you have onboard graphics, have you disabled this in the bios, before you insert the card.

uisquebeathus 14:25 05 Nov 05

for all drivers of the voodoo format and a few help files and tweeks try this site
click here

I. T. Mastermind 14:46 05 Nov 05

I have tried it in three systems none of which have onboard graphics.

PaulB2005 14:52 05 Nov 05

So it doesn't work in 4 systems?

I'd call it dead.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…