3D House design software - which one?

wobbler 17:48 24 Feb 05

Has anyone any experience of house design software that proces 2d and 3d images. Any recomendations?

howard60 19:49 24 Feb 05

Turbocad can do it but has a fairly steep learning curve.

Simsy 20:38 24 Feb 05

Imsi floorplan V7.

It's fairly easy to use, but without expertise, (which I don't have!!), it's not going to produce professional quality work.

It's fine for messing about with ideas however.

A couple of drawbacks are that it's not easy to have complex roofs, and the standard fitting, (baths, sinks, kitchen units etc) are American standard sizes. With TurboCAD express, (with comes with the retail version), you can design your own units... but of course you hve to be able to use TurboCAD express to do this... which I can't!

Hope you have some joy. It's fun to mess about with anyway!!

Regards,

Simsy

Simsy 20:39 24 Feb 05

Imsi floorplan V7.

It's fairly easy to use, but without expertise, (which I don't have!!), it's not going to produce professional quality work.

It's fine for messing about with ideas however.

A couple of drawbacks are that it's not easy to have complex roofs, and the standard fitting, (baths, sinks, kitchen units etc) are American standard sizes. With TurboCAD express, (with comes with the retail version), you can design your own units... but of course you hve to be able to use TurboCAD express to do this... which I can't!

Hope you have some joy. It's fun to mess about with anyway!!

Regards,

Simsy

Simsy 10:30 12 Mar 05

sent you an email.

Regards,

Simsy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…