3D graphic Card & others

charles60 13:06 11 Dec 10

I Need some help on the graphic card front please. I am building my own pc and I am thinking of getting a NVIDIA GE Force 3D Vision card as I play flight sims & first person shoot ups I would to play them at the highest possible frame rate as I can as well as in 3D. Does that mean that also need a other separate graphic card for the pc as well as the 3D one if so can someone advice me which be the best one to go for with the 3D card if I need that extra Graphic Card. For the extra Graphics card I have £200 at a touch i could go to £300> Thanks for any help given

gengiscant 14:41 11 Dec 10

Nvidia graphics cards for use with the 3D kit.
click here scroll down

3D Games.
click here only 13 3D ready the rest, well look for your self.

If you want a good card that will last a while then the GTX 480 can be had for around your top figure, but if you hang fire till you come back from Malaysia next April you will undoubtedly get it cheaper and/or a better card than that.

charles60 13:51 12 Dec 10

Thanks for that Glen will take your advive and get the grahic card when i get back in April and i will be in touch with you also in the meantime mate you and the wife have good Xmas

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced