3D church

Graham ® 17:16 19 May 04

Get a little religion whilst surfing. No bad language, now! click here

Old Shep 17:55 19 May 04

You are one sad person Graham

Audeal 18:07 19 May 04

Graham ®: I went on this site on its first day, only last week. I was so discusted with the language for a religious site that I sent a complaint to the administrators. Apart from an acknowledgement of the e-mail I have heard nothing else. I am not a religious person, by a long way but I find that sort of language so offensive in a "Church".

I went on it once more, a few days later and found the language had improved somewhat but I still was not satisfied with it.

Say a pray for me, if you dont mind because I don't know how to do that.

end 18:23 19 May 04

"Get a little religion whilst surfing"...surely one does that anyway without the need to resort to "unnecessary language" etc...ones own principles and ethics determine WHERE and WHAT one sees ; even on this forum "common courtesy" and "religious and ethical principles" DO "come into play"; although I AM " contirbuting " TO this htread by this answer, I find it "sad" that someone has "seen fit" to "introduce" a thread "in this direction" . I do not see it as "funny" ...IF one wants to visit a site for religious purposes and GAIN from IT, I will post the link , one which I for ONE "visit" frequently.......(or e mail the link to an individual to save it being "misused" ...as I do not want to ahve THAT "responsibility" on my shoulders.....)...

Graham ® 19:29 19 May 04

Thanks for contirbuting, enid.

Old Shep 19:33 19 May 04

Don't think they've got our sense of humour Graham. Brightens up the day does't it.

GANDALF <|:-)> 20:50 19 May 04

It welcomed me as the 'Great Lord Beelzebub, Supreme Master of the dominions of Hades and Huddersfield' and condemned me to eternal damnation and hair loss. I am slightly perturbed by this :-((

G

Old Shep 20:51 19 May 04

It's a con they already know you.

Djohn 20:59 19 May 04

enid? ;o)

What's worrying you the most GANDALF <|:-)>? The hair loss? ;o)

Legolas 22:01 19 May 04

I am a little confused by your post, as far as I could see Graham ® was only giving us a link to an on-line church, not really my cup of tea but certainly can't do any harm. I am a Christian but I hope I am not the least religious :-)

SANTOS7 22:13 19 May 04

thank god i'm an athiest

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now