3Connect – Exception Error

floggle 19:18 26 Dec 09

3Connect – Exception Error

An error occurred and the application will be closed!

(Error: class util::WilogEx |0| Wilog Exception. Cannot find a converter for version 2.7.0 | .\ConfigMgr\AfileVersionHandler.cpp | AfileVersionHandler::Convert | 112
class util::WilogEx |0| Wilog Exception. Unsupported file version. | . \ConfigMgr\AconfMgr.cpp | AconfMgr::ReadFromFile | 790

Class util::Wilog Exception. Failed to read from file. | . \ConfigMgr\AconfMgr.cpp |
AconfMgr::ReadFromFile | 790
)

Does anyone know WHAT the above means?
In short, it means I cannot connect to the net and this is an official download!
I use a 3 wirless dongle - E160G. This download appeared about 10 months ago, I downloaded it and my connection was cut. I had to re-format my system and re-load everything to get working again.
I have now downloaded it again - by error - and the same happened - connection cut, but now when the dongle trys to connect, while the above appears, the PC continues to work offline. I am now back online after a re-format and re-load.
When I connected 3 last time, they were "sorry" but could not help.
Can anyone out there help?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…