360 share pro

imstuck 20:15 16 Apr 07

Hi there, can anybody help.
I have 360 share pro which was working fine until 2 days 3 days ago.When i try to open the programe, it wont open, the logo appears as if working and then nothing, the programe does'nt open.

MAJ 20:36 16 Apr 07

It appears to be a scam. click here click here

imstuck 20:46 16 Apr 07

Yes i am aware of the scam but it has been fine .The problem with it is the programe wont opoen now, when it was working fine. Could there be a simple reason for this. The programme is not responding now

MAJ 20:52 16 Apr 07

Are you serious? Did you pay money for this? If you really must use a P2P application then download one you don't have to pay for.

imstuck 21:01 16 Apr 07

Again im aware i have had it for 7 months now it worked fine i want an answer to why the programe is not opening not some body telling me its stupid to pay. My logic was if i pay the les likely of viruses but any way i want solution to question.If you dont know, then fine!

VoG II 21:02 16 Apr 07

You've been conned.

imstuck 21:06 16 Apr 07

is anybody reading my question properly

MAJ 21:10 16 Apr 07

You and thousands of others have been conned and are having/have had the same problem. There is a possible solution, which involves uninstalling and cleaning up the dross, then downloading and reinstalling, at this link click here

imstuck 21:15 16 Apr 07

Ok Cheers we all learn by our mistakes!

imstuck 21:17 16 Apr 07

Maj

So what you saying is 360 share is not less likely to get viruses.Is Limewire ok?

MAJ 21:28 16 Apr 07

P2P software allows you to download files from and share files with, other users of the same P2P software, imstuck. The P2P software in itself is not a hazard, but the files you download using it, can be. Make sure to scan all files downloaded, with your antivirus software before clicking on them. My point is that most P2P software is free, paying for a free product doesn't make you less prone to getting viruses through downloading files using it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5