35mm slides to Videotape

Legolas 10:38 04 Mar 04

My mission given to me by my Father is to transfer over 1000 35mm slides to videotape.

I have started to scan the slides into my computer using an Epson Perfection 1670 scanner that has an attachment for scanning slides and negatives and so far the results have been excellent.

I have also been able to show the slides on my TV using TV-Out on my graphics card to connect it to my TV.

The problem is now copying the slideshow from the TV screen onto videotape. The slides show on the AV-3 channel on the TV but I can only tape from the AV-1 channel so does anyone know a way round this and help me to get those slides onto videotape.

Any help would be gratefully received.

mole44 11:14 04 Mar 04

you need a lead both audio and s-video and a scart converter,but the better way is to get a dvd player capable of playing svcd or vcd and burn to a cd via something like nero6 i`ve just done 2500 this way,good luck.hope this helps

hssutton 11:22 04 Mar 04

Legolas

I did as Mole suggests, Intially I used VCD then copied to tape, as I now have a DVD writer, I just connect the VCR to my DVD player. However in your case what's wrong with connecting the VCR direct to your TV out on your graphics card.

Legolas 15:31 04 Mar 04

Thanks for the responses Before I read the responses I had done as you suggested and connected the s-video to a scart converter on the video player and hey presto it appears on the AV channel and I can tape it so problem solved. Thanks again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…