spikeychris 14:05 07 Jan 04

Just noticed that I have logged in 3 thousand three hundred and thirty three times so I thought I'd have a rummage to see if theres some hidden meaning to such a number.

One numerology website says >>

Christ-like, healer, compassionate, protected, blessing,
teacher of teachers, martyr, inspiration, honest, monk,
Angels of healing and guidance

And I thought numerwosit was just gobbledygook and untrue...........

leo49 14:11 07 Jan 04

O teacher of teachers,please click here

and explain the mechanics of how a NTFS folder becomes visible to ME by making it "shared" on a network. I can't get my head around it.

Taff36 14:14 07 Jan 04

How long has your computer been crashing like this to cause you to keep logging in so much. I know a forum ......click here Load of helpful advice. There`s even someone called spikeychris.

Cheers mate!

Djohn 14:18 07 Jan 04

I have always assumed you have the above qualities. Your research has confirmed this! ;o)

spikeychris 15:08 07 Jan 04

Parallel universe Taff36 I think as this spikeychris character has also posted a 3333 thread.

powerless 18:59 07 Jan 04

spikeychris 19:20 07 Jan 04

Ya cant argue with numerol..ahh numerali..mmmm, number people, their wise beyond their years..

numerologist's :o)

radi8or 19:21 07 Jan 04

Watch out for the martyr bit, m8.

Regards Bob

bvw in bristol 19:22 07 Jan 04

spikeychris: Four threes a jolly good fellow :o)

plsndrs3 19:25 07 Jan 04

Well spikeychris, guess at 3333 you could be called half the devil you were [6666] ;o)

Bit of poetic license needed there, I realise - lol

TommyRed 19:54 07 Jan 04

This is supposed to be a 'funless forum', I'm obviously completely wrong. TR

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…