32MB ATI Rage 128 AGP card - Suitable DVD

Giggle n' Bits 18:44 11 Jan 03
  Giggle n' Bits 18:44 11 Jan 03

Need help in finding "or" recomendation/s for DVD Software for use with this card and a 16x Sony OEM DVD Drive. O/s is Win98Se, 384MB SDRAM & Intel PIII 650E MHz CPU.

Did look at ATI Site but the DVD Software for this card is no longer available.

Was thinking of trying Cyberlink Power DVD or WinDVD but unsure on compatibility with the ATI AGP Card being about 2 or 3 years old.

Thanks for any pointers.

dth 19:22 11 Jan 03

you should be Ok with either of the software package or softdvd is another one - about £20 or so. I say OK as although your p/c is above the minimum spec (P3 500) you graphic card might (and I only say might) struggle playing a dvd

JGAULD 19:26 11 Jan 03

Hi,
Power DVD is great, I have it on this system which is very similar to the specs you quoted, I have used it on other systems and have never had any trouble.
I can't help with info on your GFX card, but I'm sure if you look around you should be able to find a demo version to try before purchasing.
Hope this helps. J.

1st RHA 19:31 11 Jan 03

ran fine on my old 500mhz 400mb ram 64mb graphics you should have no worries

Giggle n' Bits 22:08 11 Jan 03

MGI Soft DVD anywhere on the web ?.

Also thanks to all the above as your names are new to me in the forum.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…