321 Studios...are they still supporting?

shortcircuit 08:21 15 Oct 04

I have DVD express copy for over a year now and I love it! I have a 3 kids and they can easily distroy a £15 DVD in under a week. With this software, I keep the original safe and let them have the copy! Its a shame all the rich gits in USA (10% of total wealth) are afraid that the small man might get something usefull which will stop him having to waste his hard earned money, and their profits might drop under a $ billion and they might have to lay off some workers to keep their 42 cars!
But I digress..

Now 321 Studios has stopped trading, where can I get support for my copy of DVD express? I need a clean install but you need to register online or ring a number(which just rings).

Does anyone know what the state of play is at the moment?

(Name withheld just in case the boy in black come round)

Philwane 10:11 15 Oct 04

Try DVD Shrink very easy to use and its freeware I use it and I think its great

You can get it from here click here

RickyC :-) 14:23 15 Oct 04

321 Studios still maintain technical support lines in the UK on the following phone number: 0845 166 2973.
If you call this number you should still be able to receive assistance with any queries you have for the 321 Studios range of software.

rickf 14:33 15 Oct 04

Alternatively, join the afterdawn.com website where you can find plenty of tips and support including patches which members have written since 321 was forced to stop trading.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…