30 day trial software

Newuser2533 20:08 29 Sep 03

Some of the 30 day trial progs. are very good but not worth paying for.
I don't mean they are rubbish for the money but based on the times I will use them it is not worth the money.
I've been told if you play around with the registry you can continue to run these 30 day progs.
Is there a program that will delete the parts that stop the program at 30 days?

leo49 20:11 29 Sep 03

Afraid this is the wrong Forum for that kind of question - we all wear haloes in here. :o)

Belatucadrus 20:17 29 Sep 03

Wrong forum, see the site policy note on code cracks :-

'Cracks' or copyright infringement - we do not permit the posting of information that will enable other people to use pirated software or to evade the copyright laws. Please do not post serial numbers or CD keys, or links to sites that contain file-sharing software or such information.

Newuser2533 20:18 29 Sep 03

Thanks for that, I'll see you in church.
I take the point and do not want to get any one into trouble, if however anyone has any sites that could, hypotheticaly, give me a direction, I would be grateful

Newuser2533 20:20 29 Sep 03

Forget my last request, I didn't think.

Jester2K II 07:33 30 Sep 03

If you look around you can usually find a freeware alternative to the software you are using.

Even ask here - just don't ask for cracks....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…