Is 3 way calling possible with skype 4.1 version??

julius44 17:08 04 Sep 09

Hello i have just downloaded the latest version of skype 4.1, and i have a few friends in my contacts list. I would like to know if 3 way calling is actually CURRENTLY AVAILABLE in this current version of skype......ive googled this but it does not seem to work, so ive decided to come on here and find out if it HAS actually worked for anyone..and if so how, many thanks

Pineman100 18:41 04 Sep 09

Never tried it myself, but click here

ambra4 18:51 04 Sep 09

Yes, 3-way conferencing is available on skype vision 4

Click Contract on menu bar and select “Create Group”

Group Page will be displayed, just drag and drop the persons that you want to conference

into the call group box and click the green “Call Group” Button

Skype will call all the persons listed in the Call Group Box

Snec 21:39 04 Sep 09

ambra4, have you tried this yourself?

My understanding is that although Skype have conferencing listed it does not actually work. I know for myself that video conferencing definitely does not work but Skype say it will be available soon.

Stuartli 00:25 05 Sep 09
  julius44 04:55 05 Sep 09

thankz loadz pineman100 and Ambra4. As i woz still trying to attempt to do it...one of my friends called me with it.....and then she put me on hold, and added another one of our friends to the conversation, so YES IT DOES WORK!!! so i think she used the create group call way. it was really fun......also in create group it seesm that more then three people can be in the conversation....even though it was just 3 of us..and the video calling feature seems to work fine as well............truly amazing!!!! thanks loadz

ambra4 14:03 05 Sep 09

Yes it works

We use the conference option in the office all the time, using both free and paid calls in the group

ambra4 01:57 06 Sep 09

Don't forget to tick the box and click resolved

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…