3 Sets with the same heading for pictures

User-178362 22:53 19 Jan 06

I have three sets of folders containing my pictures in. 1. C:\Documents and Settings\Ms Dimbo\My Documents\My Pictures (size 71MB) 2. Location: My Pictures. This folder has an arrow in it. 3. C:\Documents and Settings\Ms Dimbo\Local Settings\Application\Data\Microsoft\CD Burning. I have put them on disc. Now I would like to part with company them. Could you please help me find them so that I only have one in the reclye bin.I just can not think any more. I will have to give it a rest for a few days, If you have been following my threads.

VoG II 23:01 19 Jan 06

The ones with the arrow on are shortcuts. You can delete them.

Skyver 23:06 19 Jan 06

I hope you don't see this as patronising but maybe a brush up on Windows would help you get your head round file management, it's like driving a car; once you know the basics you can go anywhere (excuse the very broad and vague analogy, but I think it makes sense). This is mainly Windows 98, but the fundamental principles apply with any Windows system;
click here

User-178362 23:53 19 Jan 06

I know its difficult to believe but I did pass my CLAIT, It was some years ago, I know I could do with a refresher course. Thank you for the link. I let it get me down, so I lose the plot. No offense taken and none given.

User-178362 23:59 19 Jan 06

Sorted. I was worried incase I lost both my folders if I deleted one with the same name. Everything fine in this departement now thanks:-)

Skyver 00:01 20 Jan 06

I (and I'm sure many others) realise Windows is hardly intuitive. Remember the adage "A computer doesn't do what you want it to do, it does what you tell it to do."

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the 2017 Oscar-winning VFX of The Jungle Book were created

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…