3 Dimensional

podlod 11:34 27 Sep 05

Hi, Not being an expert on certain software, but could someone please tell me if I can buy software that will give me a 3 dimensional look at what photos or certain items I wish to download on my PC. Thanks

Belatucadrus 14:07 27 Sep 05

Not sure I understand the question, when you say you want a "3 dimensional look at what photos or certain items I wish to download on my PC" what precisely do you mean ? Photos are by definition 2 dimensional and "certain items" could be anything.

podlod 08:04 28 Sep 05

Hi, What I mean is, is there a software that I can view the image I place on my pc from 3rd angle projection, being from the front/back, sides, top/bottom, maybe it cannot be done although I saw a program on the televison perform this action? Brian

Belatucadrus 11:38 28 Sep 05

Can't be done, if the image isn't posted in 3d format, you aren't going to be able to view it that way.
You can if you wish use software like 3D photo builder click here to create 3D images and panoramas that you could then upload yourself.

podlod 10:02 06 Oct 05

Hi Belactucadrus, I have downloaded the 3d images but all it gives me are bizare flashing colours, maybe I`m doing something wrong and as I said before I am no expert on this subject, please help!!

Belatucadrus 10:57 06 Oct 05

Without knowing exactly what you've downloaded it's difficult to say what's going wrong, particularly as I don't actually use Anything3D. But looking at it it needs Java, do you have Java installed ? click here

podlod 13:24 07 Oct 05

Hi B, I went to the java site and there is quite a few to choose from,which one do I go for because it means nothing to me? Cheers.

Belatucadrus 20:40 07 Oct 05

As you don't need the development kit "Windows Offline Installation, Multi-language" click here;jsessionid=0636EE4AD666C3B76D76FD83BF486C06;jsessionid=0636EE4AD666C3B76D76FD83BF486C06

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…