2WIRE BT Hub

Tooling Enterpri 20:52 14 Jan 10

This works fine on windows 2000 on my lap top
But the USB Drivers just won't work on windows XP on my work PC I followed the instructions any ideas as what is going wrong I tried two years ago & went back to a broad band modem but I now need the wi fi

FRANKMAC 21:34 14 Jan 10

I have a BT home hub, it has 2 x Ethernet ports, can you not connect your PC via this, with a network cable ? no drivers needed !

Tooling Enterpri 22:11 14 Jan 10

I don't think i have a network card instaled?

Tooling Enterpri 22:11 14 Jan 10

I don't think i have a network card instaled?

Technotiger 22:19 14 Jan 10

It is cheap and easy to fit a PCI ethernet card ...

click here

FRANKMAC 22:20 14 Jan 10

ok maybe best to check this first, goto >> control panel >> system >> device manager. Any network card should be listed under Network adaptors. You will have to click the + sign to get the details, providing there is one present.

FRANKMAC 22:22 14 Jan 10

I should have said that too. All sorted for less then £12. :)

FRANKMAC 22:39 14 Jan 10

What is the make and model of your PC ?

And the link that Technotiger sent would also include the cable for less than £12.

Tooling Enterpri 23:21 14 Jan 10

Mesh Xtreme 2200 XT the hub came with a yellow cable but i could not see a phone type conector at the back of my PC I will have to have a better look there is a adaptor listed in the hardare
device manager

Tooling Enterpri 09:27 15 Jan 10

Hi my system has a Network adaptor 1394 net adaptor but has a modem type plug the lead that came with the hub is to big
Any way I can get the USB drivers to work on windows XP???

Tooling Enterpri 17:39 15 Jan 10

Just bought a 10/100Mbps Ethernet Network LAN PCI Adapter Card NIC PC only £2.50 on E-Bay
with RJ45 connector so hope this will works

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5