2nd HDD

ulrich 19:49 06 May 04

Here Iam again. I've had a new HDD kicking around so I decided to install it. It seems to be all there, it's drive f, free space 55.8gb. But, how do I install something on it, i've tried but install on the main HDD.

stalion 19:53 06 May 04

have you set the jumper correctly. Regards

woodchip 19:55 06 May 04

When you load a program the program path will default to the C:\ drive you have to change this when loading, You can right click the drive and choose create new folder before you load the program and put the program in that. When you create a folder put the program name on it or any one that suits you but some files will still be loaded to C:\ for the program to run as it also writes to the registry when you load one. you can also use the drive for backing up your main drive if you get Drive Image or Acronise True Image etc.

ulrich 20:18 06 May 04

Thank you both, jumper settings were ok, it was the open folder I wasn't sure about.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…