2nd and 3rd e-mail addresses don't receive

Halmer 13:48 31 Dec 05

I've set up my wife and lad's e-mail addresses in Outlook Express. They are exiting Pipex accounts.

Whilst it goes through the routine of connecting, sending and receiving etc, it is only receiving at my address but not at the other two. There is no error message.

Any ideas please?

palinka 14:27 31 Dec 05

I'm with Pipex but have only one account. have you tried contacting Pipex about this? i've found their support good, though phone line waits can be 15 mins. Email them instead.

Taff™ 14:27 31 Dec 05
  Halmer 17:24 31 Dec 05

I need to the passwords for them. I thought that it was a generic one.

Halmer 17:28 31 Dec 05

I have got to Control Panel in Pipex but how do I retrieve the passwords for the 2 e-mail addresses please?

Taff™ 16:50 01 Jan 06

Log on to Pipex and select Control Panel. Scroll down Control Panel and under the heading "My e-mail: Settings and support" you`ll see "Mailbox Administration" to the left. Below it is a small arrow icon ">" - Click that and your e-mail addresses and passwords will appear.

Halmer 17:49 03 Jan 06

Sorted thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…