2MANY PROGRAMS FOR START MENU

ema 12:34 01 Jun 03

STILL HAVING THIS PROBLEM. WHEN I OPEN THE START MENU I HAVE TO MANY PROGRAMS AND CANT SEE THEM, THEY GO OFF THE SCREEN? GOT WINDOWS XP BY THE WAY

leo49 12:36 01 Jun 03

Arrange them in category folders - eg, Multimedia,Internet, Hardware, Tools etc or whatever you want.

You might want to fix your caps lock problem at the same time. :o)

organize them into subfolders, and DONT SHOUT

VoG™ 12:39 01 Jun 03

If you right click the Start button and select "Explore all users" you will be able to create new folders - as suggested above - and reorganise them easily.

Audeal 12:42 01 Jun 03

By placing your pointer at the bottom of the list you can then scroll the list down, then place it at the top and you can scroll up.

Garb 14:13 01 Jun 03

Go into Start/settings/start menu. Select classic start menu and in "customize" check the "scroll menu" box. I also found I had too many progs and they stretched off the desktop. You won't see them all at once but at least you can access them this way. I also put the progs in subfolders which helped.

Garb

anchor 16:23 01 Jun 03

ema: Welcome to the forum.

To clarify what horiz5 means:

Typing in upper case, (capital), letters is considered "shouting" on the web.

horiz5: not everyone, especially someone new, understands this convention.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…