2 website hosts needed

Fullywired 15:54 13 Aug 06

hi guys!

i have just designed a website for a local hair salon. i need firstly a free host that has no banners or adverts but allows javascript so that i can test the site and get opinions on it. sencondly i need a good paid host that will allow me around 5 email addresses, a free .co.uk domain and so that my email addresses can be [email protected]. i would like a host that offers good support and a good uptime they also must be cheap and allow FTP uploads.

Regards

Fully

ade.h 16:05 13 Aug 06

For the two best paid hosts available, click here and click here. The latter offers a good freespace as well, while the former is the best value of the two paid packages. I use - and highly rate - both companies.

ade.h 16:07 13 Aug 06

More detail, based on what you said: Web Mania works out the cheapest even with a 2yr .co.uk domain, while Heart offers a free .co.uk domain, but still works out a bit more expensive. Both are highly featured above and beyond your stated requirements.

Fullywired 16:15 13 Aug 06

thanks ade.h web mania looks good for £25 a year. i have made the site with microsoft expression web designer, will i need frontpage extentions or not?

Regards

fully

ade.h 16:36 13 Aug 06

Possibly; I don't know.

Fullywired 17:23 13 Aug 06

site is currently up at click here so i dont think i need frontpage extentions and the site can be tested from there

Regards

Fully

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5