2 video files into one

hatchey 22:00 29 Mar 04

could someone tell me how to make 2 video files into one,and what software you need to do it,thanks,,

Daz35 23:09 29 Mar 04

It really depends on what format the files are saved in. If you have XP, there is a program called windows movie maker. You would need to import both of your video files, then drop them on the timeline and save the new file. You could also add transitions so that it looks like one film. Movie maker is a basic version of the kind of software you need. Other film editing software like Pinnacle or Ulead could be used for more in depth effects. If you look around the net, there are quite a few demo versions available for download.

lightfeet 07:46 30 Mar 04

I use Windows Movie Maker 2 for all my video editing & find it a great program - much easier than the old manual pre-comp editing days! If you follow Daz's advice it will work fine.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…