2 simple polls: fave designer; most-used software?

AshW 20:53 14 Jun 03

I myself love the work of Walter |2| Costinak; click here to see his work. It's clean, it's fast loading, but packed with detail. BluesNews.Com is an excellent example of this.

While flash sites look better in my opinion, an HTML alternative should always be present. Sometimes you just want a basic page to browse through; and the animated graphics, no matter how nice, just get in the way.

Secondly...everyone here uses FrontPage? Heh, I'm stuck with Notepad =) Much fun making pages like this [click here] or this[click here] from scratch...(well, SSI used). Is FrontPage worth buying for coding text documents and such? I really do get annoyed adding a few hundred p>'s and b>'s to a page...does FP recognize formatted text and add the tags itself? That'd be handy.

This isn't really a helpful thread nor a question; but I hope it's okay as I'd find the replies quite interesting. Fully understand if it has to be closed, though.

Ash out =)

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nvidia Titan X release date, price and specs UK: Nvidia's new Titan X GP102 for 2016 launching on 2t…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This Superman ride is a real rollercoaster that you wear a VR headset on

Apple 12-inch MacBook review (2016): A question of port