2 Sided printing with laser

Mr. Ralph 19:58 23 Jan 03
  Mr. Ralph 19:58 23 Jan 03

Help.
I have an Epson Aculaser C1000.I do not want to spend a fortune for a duplex attatchment. Can I print on both sides of paper without damaging the printer?

eccomputers 21:54 23 Jan 03

yes but its a bit of a pain taking the paper and making sure its the right way round and putting it back in.

Mr. Ralph 20:55 24 Jan 03

Thanks eccomputer - but are you sure?
Epson say I shouldn't - but they would , wouldn't they?

Stokey 23:02 24 Jan 03

errmmm ... I try never to put up an opposing view on here but I would wait for a second opinion if I were you.

Regards

woodchip 23:07 24 Jan 03

I have a Samsung ML4500 Laser and I print both sides

vinnyT 11:52 25 Jan 03

So long as you are printing on paper and not on labels or any other stationary that could be affected by the heat whilst printing, then you should have no problems. Like woodchip, I have the ml4500 and this prints duplex fine.

-pops- 12:39 25 Jan 03

Make sure the paper is quite cold after its first pass before you re-insert. If you're doing more than one sheet, flick or fan then to make sure they're not sticking together.

My Samsung ML 1210 has a front exit to allow the correction ordering of paper for re-inputting to print the second side i.e. first page at the bottom of the stack. The nomal feed gives the correct order for one side i.e. first page first.

Brian

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…