2 questions

jesta 22:45 02 Sep 04

hi i have two questions that i hope you can answer:
1)a few days ago i realised that my sygate firewall is not open and does not show on d bottom right hand corner as it normally does and when i go to start and attempt to open it gfrom there i always get a messenge saying sygate firewall has encountered a problem and need to close down and ask me if i want to send an error report,can anyone tell me why my sygate firewall does not work anymore?

2)does anyone have any sites that sells external hard drive modding kit because my 40gb hard drive on my shuttle xpc is running out of space and i have no place to expand and im running low on money

kspatto 23:34 02 Sep 04

the aldi are flogging an external usb 2 hard drive(160gb) now at £89 the cheapest I have seen

a case is going to set you back about £50+(click here) and then there is the hard drive to buy do the math and pick which you prefer personally i would go with the working out of the box version

ps no clues to question 1 but have you tried reinstalling it

TomJerry 00:32 03 Sep 04

Dear Follow Shuttle user, you can get it cheaper
.5" IDE HDD External Case (with both Firewire and USB) £24.99 click here

There are many more click here

DJ-Garry 01:08 03 Sep 04

Have you upgraded to SP2 either by download and install or by having your Automatic Updated turned on?? There is a list of programs that have issues with SP2

jesta 18:21 03 Sep 04

i have not installed sp2 yet,could this problem be doing of a virus?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…