2 pcs on one mobile dongle?

Drifter2 18:03 04 Sep 08

Myself and my partner currently use a Linksys wag354g wireless modem and wireless pci cards in our 2 desktops to access the internet, could we use a mobile dongle(from orange etc) and maintain the existing 2 PC setup? or do we need to buy 2 mobile services?
any help would be great, also anybody with experience of the mobile service? comments would be helpful.
Many thanks.

ambra4 06:05 05 Sep 08

Wireless-G Router for 3G/UMTS Broadband (Vodafone 3G card only) by Linksys

click here

ronalddonald 08:21 05 Sep 08

its a dongle that plugs into the usb sure it will work only thing is it will work on one pc at a time. So if u got plugged into a laptop and you want to use it on the desktop you have to unplug it walk over to the desktop and plug into the usb. But to have them run at the same time you might be better of getting pay as you go two dongles plugged inot each computer.

ambra4 03:23 06 Sep 08

Take a look at these unit which use a USB mobile adapter and the company do International shipping

Kyocera KR2 EVDO Mobile Router

click here

Cradlepoint USB Cellular Travel Router

click here

Drifter2 13:27 06 Sep 08

thanks for the help, I,ve also found one, here,

click here
and another here,
click here
Cheers

tullie 14:01 06 Sep 08

Dont even think of two dongles on pay as you go,it will cost a fortune.And dont think about mobile broadband if you do any downloadng.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…